|Availability:||In stock (1)|
By Philip Giordano
Turn the wheels for year-round seek-and-find fun! Where is the ladybug hiding in spring? What about the red crab in summer? The wheels serve as prompts, not only to find familiar hallmarks of the different seasons, but to find them in specific colours.
• Four activities in one!
• Two built-in activity wheels
• Cultivates observation skills, visual memory, and improves fine motor skills
• Sturdy oversized book perfect for at-home or on-the-road fun
Fans of Seasons will also enjoy the other books in the series like Habitats!
• Interactive books for 3- to 5-year olds
• Books for preschool and kindergarten
• Fun activity books for kids
Page Count 10