By Math For Love
Prime climb is a beautiful, colourful, mathematical board game designed for 2 to 4 players. Roll the dice and add, subtract, multiply and divide your way to the center of the board, picking up Prime cards and bumping your opponents back to start as you go. The first to land both pawns on 101 wins the game! Everyone can learn to multiply and divide using Prime climb’s unique colour coding. Inspire deeper mathematical understanding while mastering arithmetic! Prime climb is a perfect game for families & schools, kids & adults. Awaken your love of math, with Prime climb.
• Perfect STEM gift for pre-teens and teens to inspire deeper math learning
• Ideal for family board game night or for classroom/homeschool/after school clubs! Best for 2-4 players
• Easy to learn, and endlessly replayable, thanks to dynamic mix of strategy and luck
• Learn and master multiplication, division, factorization and prime number concepts by combining colours
• Quality guaranteed! If defective in any way, contact us and we will provide a replacement